Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mikey's Pick--Gorillaz




Sorry for the lack of posts recently, Blogger seemed to wanna take a break for Christmas and not allow me to post.
Gorillaz released a free album Christmas day which was all done on an ipad.  In my opinion the album (The Fall) is not so good but what can you expect from an ipad.  You can download the album on their site, you just have to sign up for a mailing list.

Here is the first track and video which I think is one of the worst but as I said there are some decent tracks available.  This was the only one I could find on You-tube. 
Gorillaz--Phoner to Arizona

And because the Gorillaz are still an amazing band here are some tracks from their other albums other than THE FALL
Gorillaz--Feel Good Inc.

Gorillaz--Rhinestone Eyes (story board film)

Gorillaz--Spitting out the Demons

AND HERE IS THE ENTIRE DEMON DAYS ALBUM PREFORMED LIVE: 

Gorillaz--Demon Days Album LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment