Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mikey's Back and so are Record Stores

PHEW!!!  Okay everyone, I know it has been a few days since I have updated this here blog.  I am letting all you faithful readers know that I am back!  The blog has been undergoing an extreme makeover which you will see in the next couple days so keep posted.  I was away on business which included a world wide search for my own personal vile of "tiger blood".  The search proved futile but do not fret, I have found something better, though it must be kept in secrecy for the time being.   

Regarding music, sooooo much has happened, and for the better.  In the upcoming days I will be dumping a surplus of the best tunes planet Earth has to offer.  Until tomorrow, I leave you with this:  A sign good things have arrived with Jack White and his mobile record store.

No comments:

Post a Comment