Friday, March 25, 2011

Shaun's Pick- Wild Flag



I know it has been a couple of weeks, but I promise you all that I'm still listening to music. When I was in New York around the time of my last post, I saw an interesting supergroup that recently formed called Wild Flag, featuring members from Sleater-Kinney, the Minders, and Helium. At the time they had no recordings so I couldn't share the magic, but their first leak is out! It was also my favorite song of theirs at the show so I hope you enjoy "Glass Tambourine." You should feel as if you are entering a time machine into the 60s. The song is to be officially released as a single on Record Store Day, which is on April 16th. Make sure you support your local record stores instead of Apple, at least for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment