Wednesday, January 26, 2011

dreamer's pick--Adele

It's not very often that a single voice has the ability to cut right through you, tear and pull on every emotional cord within you, and then somehow manages to heal every wound as magically as Mommy could when kissing your boo-boo to make everything better. When I listen to Adele, this is the kind of ride I am taken on. With her debut album, 19, I found myself not being able to stop listening for months. She hits the notes, strums your heartstrings, makes you cry, but leaves you with a sense of empowerment, and a longing for more. So you can imagine the excitement I felt when I heard she had a new album coming out! Adele's 2nd LP release, 21, will be released in the US on February 22, 2011. From what I have heard so far, she has done it again. Don't believe me? Listen for yourself.

Adele--Chasing Pavements (Official video for first single off 19)

Adele--Daydreamer (close your eyes, listen with headphones)






 Adele--Rolling In The Deep (Official video for first single off 21)

Adele--One And Only

No comments:

Post a Comment