Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mikey's Pick--Candy Claws

There is so much music out there and everyone arguing over the "best new band", as my friend described Candy Claws to me the other day he put it simply.."this is something truly original".  He's right, I can't really compare this music to any other band, lyrically or sounding.  But why label, why compare.  Just listen and escape into the sound of Candy Claws' second album Hidden Lands.

Candy Claws--Silent Time of Earth

Candy Claws--Sunbeam Show

Candy Claws--A Strange Land Discovered

Candy Claws was a SXSW showcased artist.  Read the article under this Video.  It is really interesting how this album was made.  If you read it, you will understand what my friend meant by truly original.  I say, possibly Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment